In the initial instance of Classroom, a teacher could send an assignment back to a student. Now, educators can return an assignment and send feedback to their students regarding their creations, differentiating the learning experience.
In order to send feedback to a student and return their assignment:
- Have a student create and submit an assignment.
- Review your current assignments and click Review Progress.
- Click the student or team you would like to view and click Review Video.
- If you would like to send back the assignment with a comment, click Return.
- Then, you will find the following pop-up. Note your feedback below and submit back to your student by clicking Yes, return.