Used time and used storage refer to the capacity your account currently has available. Each plan offers varying publish time and cloud storage allowances. To view your total used time and used storage, go to your Account Settings.
Publish time is the allowance of exports you can finish per month depending on your plan. Whenever you finish an edit and export it, it becomes a finished export in your Exports tab that contributes to your total used time. The duration of your finished export determines how much publish time it utilizes. Once you export your edit and it's in your Exports, that publish time is consumed and your used time accumulates.
Each plan offers its own amount of publish time per month:
- Free Plan - 5 minutes
- Creator, Business, and Enterprise - Unlimited Publishing Time
- WeVideo for Schools Plan - 1 hour per seat
- For example, a 30-seat organization is collectively allotted 30 hours of monthly publish time that can be distributed in any way amongst all users.
- Teacher Plan - 30 hours
Once published time is used upon exporting your edit, it cannot be restored. Deleting an export does not restore the publish time used. Your available publish time refreshes when your used time resets back to zero on the day of the month that you signed up for an account or purchased your subscription.
Cloud storage refers to the total GB available for how much media you can import into your account depending on your plan. Whenever you import media such as a video, image, or audio files, your total cloud storage is used and your available capacity reduces accordingly.
Each plan offers its own amount of total cloud storage:
- Free Plan - 1 GB
- Creator, Business, and Enterprise - Unlimited*
- WeVideo for Schools Plan - 5 GB per seat
- For example, a 30-seat organization is collectively allotted 150 GB of total cloud storage that can be distributed in any way amongst all users.
- Teacher Plan - 50 GB
Once you reach your total cloud storage limit, you can delete media files at any time to free up space so that you can import new media. Your total cloud storage does not reset monthly; instead, it's a fixed allowance associated with your account.