Yes! Disorganized Projects page, be gone! You can now store your video projects in folders in the Classroom, allowing for easy access to all content created. This functionality is similar to the organization system in the flagship Classic space.
In addition to folders, these updates allow you to sort the videos by name and date and share with others.
How to Add Folders In Projects
- Open the Projects section of WeVideo Classroom.
- Click Create Folder, located on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your Folder Name. Click Create Folder.
Your folder should be included in the Folders section at the top of the page. You can also create a folder inside of a folder using the same process.
How To Add a New Project In Folders
- Hover on top of the folder you would like to create a video in. Click on that folder
- Click Create Project in the new folder space.
- Begin the creation process!
How to Move an Existing Project Into Folders
- Identify the project you would like to move.
- Hover over the three dots on the right-hand corner of the project.
- Click Move to.
- Choose which folder you would like to move the project to.
- Click Move to Folder.
How to Sort, View & Hide Project Folders
- To Sort your folders, click the Sort icon on the right hand side of the screen. You have options to sort based on how recently the project was modified or alphabetical order.
- To View your folders as a list, click the list icon button on the right side of the sort button.
You will now see the folder in a list order.
- To hide the folders created, click on the Collapse arrow button on the right hand side of the Folders icon.
The folders will now be hidden from the projects page.
How to Delete a Project Folder
- Hover over your folder until you see an open checkbox.
- Click on the folder you would like to delete. Click the Delete button with the trash can icon.
Happy cleaning of your Projects page!